The best strategy for Facebook marketing | Ecommerce with FB ads
You probably agree with this statement if you are someone who actively promotes an online store: There is never enough marketing you can do, regardless of the channels you use. What are your thoughts on making a strategy for Facebook marketing? This social media has a lot of traction, popularity, and people seeing everything. So, you should at least try Facebook for marketing, right?
It tends to be a constant necessity in marketing to have:
- Meeting sales goals will require more conversions.
- Rather than random visitors, high-quality traffic.
- In addition, it will help repeat customers to buy again.
It’s still unclear whether you want to try Facebook for marketing. Why?
If you want to sell your items, and you don’t use Facebook, one of the biggest sets of eCommerce users, with the largest number of orders coming from social media and with a typical return on investment on Facebook ads of 152% is not an option.
In the meantime, if you’re unsure of how to go about Facebook advertising, follow the steps below.
These are a strategy for Facebook marketing I have used to increase sales and traffic for online retailers.
1. Promote your products using dynamic advertising
A dynamic display ad may be the most effective marketing strategy for Facebook marketing that eCommerce websites can employ — bringing back hesitant customers by showing them advertisements tailored to their behavior on the site.
If you visit large websites such as Amazon.com, you may have already noticed that Amazon retargets you on Facebook by offering you offers for the exact products you were searching for.
But did you know that Facebook has remarketing capabilities, just like Amazon? For a good strategy for Facebook marketing, you should try this.
Templates in Dynamic Product Ads spare you the hassle of creating ads for every product in your catalog. Based on the information you upload to Facebook concerning your product catalog, the templates will pull images, product names, pricing, and other details from your catalog. Thus, if your company has hundreds or thousands of products, this could be the perfect solution.
If customers have visited your site and have viewed, added to cart, or purchased products, you will display single or multi-product ads to them.
To learn how to use Dynamic Product Ads:
- You should upload the catalog of your products to the “Facebook Business Manager”. Ensure that you include details for each of the products you want to promote (name, price, image, etc.) in your mailing.
- Your site should be equipped with a custom audience pixel. Use it to collect data about users’ purchasing patterns.
- The template should be dynamic. The appropriate information and products will automatically be populated by Facebook. Provide a title for your ad, specify images from the product catalog, and provide keywords to pull in images.
- Power Editor allows you to create Display Product Ads. It is important to indicate whether you intend to advertise products from your entire catalog or just certain categories. Place your advertisement.
2. Promote multiple products in a strategy for Facebook marketing
In a strategy for Facebook marketing, you can display more than one product in a single Facebook Multi-Product ad.
Customers can choose more from Multi-Product Ads.
Conversions can be increased by using them. Customers are more likely to buy if they see products that are relevant to them.
These can also be used to demonstrate the different benefits of a product.
What about the effectiveness of these programs?
It was discovered by Adobe that their customers encountered these issues:
- An increase of 50% to 300% in click-through-rate (CTR).
- Higher engagement results in a reduction of up to 35% in cost per click.
- Improved acquisition costs.
Ads for multiple products can be created easily using the Power Editor as part of a dynamic campaign for multiple products or as stand-alone ads.
3. Add conversion tracking pixels to your website
A conversion-tracking pixel tracks your customers’ activity on your site by tracking a small piece of code. A conversion-tracking pixel, however, does much more than that for a strategy for Facebook marketing.
A conversion pixel not only tracks the behavior of your customers but can also be used to create a lookalike audience for targeted advertising.
The conversion-tracking pixels on your checkout pages can track and measure actions (like sales) people take after clicking on your advertisements.
I recommend that you install the pixel long before you launch your first campaign to maximize results.
As a result, Facebook for marketing will have time to learn what types of individuals are converting into customers on your website, whether or not they are coming from other Facebook for marketing channels. It will be difficult for Facebook to optimize your conversion-oriented campaign if it has not tracked any conversions on your site.
4. Create campaigns aimed at retargeting in general for a strategy for Facebook marketing
- The average number of online shoppers abandon their baskets without completing a purchase is 72 percent.
- It is estimated that only 8% of them will return to make a purchase without retargeting.
- A company can however retarget 26% of abandoners and get them to complete a purchase — thanks to retargeting
It is estimated that 70% of web visitors who are retargeted with display ads are more likely to go out of your website.
In addition, retargeting ads have a 10x higher click-through rate than standard display ads.
Therefore, you lose conversions and sales when you do not retarget your visitors.
Through our Power Editor, we enable you to run retargeting campaigns and display general offers, coupons, single and multi-product ads as well as product-specific ads.
5. Find new customers using audiences that look like your existing customers
The Facebook for marketing privacy settings allows you to identify your past customers’ characteristics to find new ones.
By advertising to similar audiences, you can reach consumers who will likely be interested in your products, as well as your existing customers.
Most of the clients find Lookalike audiences to be one of the best target groups for their campaigns.
Lookalike audiences can only be created based on Custom Audiences. In addition, you could also build it using data from the conversion-tracking pixels on Facebook or from your Facebook Fans.
Similar Audiences will use the algorithms of Facebook to find people who are similar to your current customers in terms of their demographics and interests.
If you want, in a strategy for Facebook marketing you can use the other Facebook targeting options such as demographic and interest targeting to discover relevant new customers.
6. Communicate the story of your brand with ads
Although Facebook is an indispensable social platform, it is also highly commercial. Facebook for marketing most visitors prefer connecting to shopping there.
Connecting with prospects and building relationships with future customers is possible through this process.
Your brand’s story can be communicated through ads.
Creating sequential ads that convey your brand’s key message over selling improves conversion rates. All ads performed equally well on standard and sequence ads, but standard ads converted 87% better than sequence ads.
Your brand can be told similarly through a video
The following video advertisement was created to give you a taste of the company and its products.
Main reasons for the success of the video:
- Despite its short length,
- Moves quickly and smoothly
- Even with automatic play, the message and value were clearly conveyed.
7. Build a stronger relationships with existing customers by targeting specific audiences
Your customers’ emails, Facebook IDs, or phone numbers can be used to create a list of people you want to target with ads using Custom Audiences.
You can strengthen customer relationships by creating custom audiences in a strategy for Facebook marketing:
- Create a Facebook fan page for your existing customers
- Customers can be reached through Custom Audiences and converted into Facebook fans.
- Your customers can be targeted with relevant Page Like ads by uploading their lists to the Custom Audience Tool. (Closeted fans should be excluded from your campaigns.)
- Offers and promotions targeted at your top customers
- In order to reward your customers’ loyalty, you can create a custom audience of past customers and newsletter subscribers and provide them with relevant offers or discounts.
Store followers should be rewarded
There are always people who devote themselves to a brand. By sharing its news, recommending it to others, and spreading its word, they are actively spreading the word about it.
Find them and reward them with exclusive offers or giveaways. Don’t forget to list your newest products on your website.
Now it’s your turn
Are you interested in e-commerce Facebook ads? How much experience do you have with it? Have you tried any other strategy for Facebook marketing?